Bismillaah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Wednesday 2 June 2010

What I'll Write About

OK the title's pretty self-explanatory, I think I can just jump straight in there with this one.

1) I'll write about Islam. All the time. But I'm in no position to discuss matters of fiqh or give personal interpretations or reasonings. I will post some fatawaa and rulings now and then, but always with the link/source I received it from. All that I'll contribute is maybe a quick summary or why it makes sense to me, etc. (I'm not even sure if I'm technically allowed to do that, I'll try and get in touch with a shaykh and find out). Although I think I should make it clear that this blog isn't a religious one, it's just gonna be me commentating on loads of different (general) topics.

2) Food. I love food. To be more specific I mean desserts, but I love allllll food. I'll talk about this all the time too, and post loads of mouth-watering pictures.

3) Current affairs. Anything I see on the news that I feel like commenting on.

4) My life. It's not too interesting, but everyone has stories and experiences to share. I'll spice them up a bit too, don't worry I'll try my best to keep you entertained :).

5) Other random things that I feel like writing about. My interests, something interesting I heard, etc.

I want whoever reads my blog to go away afterwards having learnt something new, or at the very least feeling a bit entertained (preferably both). Up to now it's all sounded pretty dry, I'm still tryna get used to it and feel a bit more comfortable. I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment