Bismillaah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Monday 9 August 2010

What A Dream That Turned Out To Be...

After weeks and weeks of toiling, waging a war scathed with battle scars (a paper cut in my first week), I was ecstatic when it had seemed I had won the battle. When I posted last week about my dream coming true, and having been able to put 50 files into my folder at once, I thought that it would be a once in a lifetime achievement. A memorable event. Never to be seen again on the face of this Earth. And now... I can't seem to stop putting the damn things all in at once! ('damn' isn't a bad word in England... (that's for my overseas readers..)). I mean, now I'm just starting to get sick of it. There's no enjoyment in it anymore. No sense of fulfillment. It's started to make me thing that maybe I had slightly over reacted with my celebrations last week... Oh dear, that thought is tantalisingly close to turning my whole world upside down and making me re-evaluate my priorities and focuses in life. So let's just forget about it...

WOHOOOOOO! I got another 50 in at once! For like the 10th time!! I'm awesome :).

No comments:

Post a Comment