Bismillaah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Sunday 11 July 2010

My First Job

I'm expecting a sleepless night tonight. It happens to me every year, whenever the new academic year starts, although it looks like this year it's gonna happen twice. Tomorrow I start my first day of work. I've never worked a day in my life (well, at a real job), but surprisingly I'm not feeling that nervous. I never really get nervous. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. It's kind of like a placement type of job, linked to my degree. I found it pretty boring last year when I went for like a little taster, but now for some reason I'm grown to the idea of working in that whole office type of environment. Maybe it's because I'll feel more grown up. Or maybe it's because I'm getting paid this time :P. Let's just hope 24 hours from now I won't be writing a post that will be the beginning of 9 weeks of complaining on my blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment