Bismillaah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Sunday 11 July 2010

Sore Throats

I hate sore throats. They suck man. I hate it when you wake up in the morning and have that tickly feeling in the back of your throat and just know that you're gonna have a sore throat, and will most likely end up with a sucky cold. I dunno how I got this one, I didn't have it in the morning. I don't even remember shouting much (I went climbing today, I don't want anyone to think I'm some chronic shouter). My throat just started tickling half way through the day and has been getting progressively worse. InshaAllah it'll be gone by tomorrow. That'd be awesome. As long as I don't wake up with one of those even more annyoing bumps on my tongue. They suck too.

No comments:

Post a Comment