Bismillaah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Sunday 11 July 2010

Work Trousers

Oh my God.

Tonight I came to a realisation that has been staring me in the face for months now. I mean, it was obvious. I knew it all along, but I just kept ignoring it. But now I can ignore it no longer. I need to lose weight. I mean, I stand on the scales everyday. I'm not blind, I can see how much further that little damn arrow goes. But I never really noticed when I looked at myself, so kinda just ignored it. But when it came on to trying on a pair of work trousers I wore a year ago, and just how badly they didn't fit... what a moment. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone. From tomorrow, I'm hitting the treadmill again. Hardcore. I've done it before (6 times a week for a year and a half), so I know I can do it again. Just gotta stay strong.

I hate that damn treadmill though..

No comments:

Post a Comment